Orinoco FW version

Joseph R. Skoler joseph at compuhelp.com
Thu Jun 13 06:32:01 EST 2002

How did I know there'd be issues -- this happens from the consols as well as
ssh'ing in:

[root at localhost linux]# make xconfig
rm -f include/asm
( cd include ; ln -sf asm-i386 asm)
make -C scripts kconfig.tk
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/linux-2.4.18/linux/scripts'
gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -c -o tkparse.o
tkparse.c
gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -c -o tkcond.o
tkcond.c
gcc -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -c -o tkgen.o tkgen.c
gcc -o tkparse tkparse.o tkcond.o tkgen.o
cat header.tk >> ./kconfig.tk
./tkparse < ../arch/i386/config.in >> kconfig.tk
echo "set defaults \"arch/i386/defconfig\"" >> kconfig.tk
echo "set ARCH \"i386\"" >> kconfig.tk
cat tail.tk >> kconfig.tk
chmod 755 kconfig.tk
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/linux-2.4.18/linux/scripts'
wish -f scripts/kconfig.tk
Application initialization failed: no display name and no $DISPLAY
environment variable
Error in startup script: invalid command name "button"
    while executing
"button .ref"
    (file "scripts/kconfig.tk" line 51)
make: *** [xconfig] Error 1
[root at localhost linux]#

Joseph R. Skoler
joseph at compuhelp.com
CompuHelp Technologies, Inc.

Computer Consulting, Network Solutions, Integration, Support
11 Lispenard Street   New York, NY  10013  212-995-2955
http://www.compuhelp.com