: orinoco-12b with pcmcia 3.1.34 and kernel 2.4.18

Michael Lessard michael.lessard at cegonhatech.com
Fri Jul 12 22:16:17 EST 2002

Hi again !

 I have apply the latest patch you have send to me, now when i do ifconfig
192.168.0.111 netmask 255.255.255.0 , i receive no error :)  but i can't
ping other computer :(

 Are there a way to tell to drivres that my card are on network name 101 and
 channel 11 ?   I have try to put this information on config.opts like that :
bind "orinoco"
module "orinoco_cs" opts "network_name=101 channel=11"

i receive invalid parameter network_name

> On Thu, 11 Jul 2002, Michael Lessard wrote:
>
>> i have make a mistake , oups :(  when i apply the patch, it tell ta
>> was unable to find file a line 12 ???
>
> As I said, "Give more information if you need a better explanation
> (exact output instead of your interpretation of error messages ..."
>
> Anyway, the patch indeed has some lines wrapped.  The fixed gzippded
> version is attached.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Pavel Roskin