Thanks

Ashley Norris something_awesome at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 14:23:48 EST 2002

Wow, thanks for the responses to my queries.

I posted in naivety thinking that the Canberra Wireless
Network was an already up and running monster.  I'd like to
apologise for that.

In addition, I had no idea that there would be restrictions
over shared broadband access.  It's talked about in the
States (ahhh, I suppose their restrictions are "different")
a lot; I couldn't imagine any problems dishing out the
costs to users fairly either, as long as my server was
setup properly that is - easier said than done no doubt.

I think I'll start out by firing up a node and getting my
mate down the street to do the same.  If we shared one
broadband access point between ourselves would we really be
faced with the risk of attracting attention from the
authorities?

Regards, Ash

=====
Charles Ashley Norris