Interesting Quick Thought

Len Falknau falkle at sunsbeacshs.qld.edu.au
Mon Jan 21 12:01:35 EST 2002

leaving aside the technical aspects the concept is great
you could use a usb wlan device and mount it in the waterproof enclosure where the amplifier is (wonder how mush hash it would introduce into the tv picture) then a pig tail out with a small dipole with reflector mounted on the end of the tv antenna

cheap and easy with some braising rod
len