Problem with Gold card

mwbogus at yahoo.com mwbogus at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 12:35:12 EST 2002

Answers to your questions:
> Are these orinoco gold cards? I upgraded an orinoco solver to
> that firmwareand had no problems at all.
Yes, all Orinoco gold cards.

> Any messages in the syslog?
Nope. Happily working away sending packets noone else understands. It is
only the Linux machine by the way that can't communicate with the other two
windows machines.

> The only place I don't use it is on an old machine because the
> orinoco driver doesn't work on 2.2.
Sounds like the 2.4 kernel is the way to go. I will be attempting to
upgrade, as I am on the 2.2 kernel right now...

Thanks for the info!

Matthew

Full thread below: