Wireless in Adelaide

Jamz D. Boman jamzb at staff.airnet.com.au
Fri Jan 4 16:32:42 EST 2002

Guys,
	Remember if you are not a licensed telecommunications carrier,
you should be careful not to violate the ACA no longer than 500 metre
rule, and not cross any property boundaries... or not get caught.

This is why most grass roots free user-maintained networks don't get off
the ground, because they discover that its illegal.

http://www.aca.gov.au/index/default.htm

Cheers,
	Jamz.