[Fwd: any chance of a link?]

Julian Priest julian at mediumrare.net
Fri Jan 4 11:56:49 EST 2002

Hi there,

i am one of the co-founders of consume.net a london based free
wireless  group, currently travelling in australia and hopefullly
passing through canberra over the weekend.

I was wondering if i might be able to make a connection early on
sunday  morning (1am-10am) and monday morning (5am onwards)? There is
a summit  of free wireless groups in seatle hosted by seatle wireless
and personaltelco which i would like to take part in somehow.
Apparently some kind of stream or viop thing is being set up and it
would be great to pick it up over a local community wireless group.

I didn't see a node map or database of locations in canberra so i guess
i'd need a location and some connection details.

hope we can work something out..

cheers

julian