Intel AnyPoint II "PC card"

Peter van Rensburg peter at systemsfusion.com
Wed Jan 2 07:06:31 EST 2002

Hi

I'm unable to find any information on linux support (other than Intel's
page saying there is no support, with some b$llsh$t market research
reason.) for the AnyPoint II wireless cards.

Btw if anyone is using this card with a Linksys WAP11, upgrade your
firmware on the WAP11, doesn't work if you're not on atleast version
1.4g5 or there abouts.

Is there any planned support for the AnyPoint II cards? Apologies if
this is the wrong forum, I cannot find mention of it anywhere, perhaps
someone can point me in the right direction.

Cheers,
Peter