Tech Trek in Adelaide

George Bray listoid at techtrek.tv
Wed Feb 20 19:22:08 EST 2002

Gday,  I'm in Adelaide now with a bus full of wireless gear.  I'd
like to work with some local enthusiasts testing the range of various
antennas (Cisco omni and directional).

If you're interested in seeing the bus (Fullarton) or want to play
with long distance then give me a call on 0411 111 606. I'm here for
another week or so.

Also, is there a good local place for connectors, cables etc?

--
George Bray
Tech Trek - Australian Mobile Internet Survey & Showcase
Web: http://www.techtrek.tv  Email: mailto:george.bray at techtrek.tv
Phone:  0411 111 606  Post: PO Box 202 Hornsby NSW 2077 Australia