discovering APs through broadcasts

Fahd Al-Bin-Ali falbinali at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 19:13:05 EST 2002

I have faced the same problem on Lucent AP 1000, what I did is the
following:

1- I have a Lucent program called cliproxy that does so, I ran it then
sniffed the packets.
2- Reverse engineered them.
3- Wrote my own code that does the same thing.

Ran it and it worked fine. So you might want to do something similar.

I hope thats of any help.

Regards,
Fahd