DWL-900AP+ External Mounting Environmentals ;-((

Tim Kerby tkerby at tkerby.f9.co.uk
Sun Dec 29 02:32:05 EST 2002

Just had a thought, two pairs are used for network traffic, one pair (or
sometimes two) for power.  If there is only power on one set of pairs, the
other two pairs could be used for a 1 wire network and a number of ibuttons
or other temperature sensors.  Have a look at ibutton.com for some more
details.

Tim