DWL-900AP+ External Mounting Environmentals ;-((

Lyle Williams lyle.williams at bigpond.com
Fri Dec 27 15:19:40 EST 2002

Grahame,

Thanks for feedback on your experiences. (Un)fortunately it's raining here
right now, so everything is working perfectly.  I'll jamb a thermocouple
into the box when we get a sunny day - that should give me an idea of in-box
temps.  The original 900AP+ box is gone, I am just using the internal board
in a commercial electrical enclosure.  Hopefully I won't have to fit
airconditioning!   :^)

I'll send my experiences to the list.

On the subject of laser cutting, I don't think that level of precision is
needed, especially if you don't care where your secondary lobes are in the
vertical plane.  I'm just using a router to cut slots.  Things seem to work
(so far...)

Lyle Williams
VK1XLW
27DEC02