New list member

Alastair D'Silva deece at newmillennium.net.au
Sat Dec 7 08:58:59 EST 2002

Hi Lyle,

This really depends on where you are. If you are up North, there may be
some remnants of air.net.au that you may link up to.

We're establishing a south-side Freenet. There are currently 2 APs in
Monash, but we plan to extend the network to places we can't directly by
tunnelling via Transact or some other ISP with free internal traffic.

A preliminary site is up at http://canberra.freenet.in-a.us - it’s a bit
sparse at the moment as I'm still setting it up.

--
Alastair D'Silva B. Sc.            mob: 0413 485 733
Networking Consultant