Wireless and Redhat 7.3

Phil Schlesinger linx4prs at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 06:18:00 EST 2002

Hi Jeff,

I'm running an orinoco gold card on RH7.3 ... and you're right, there's no
'Wireless Connection' option. You can do it easily, though, by adding a new
hardware PCMCIA device and selecting the orinco driver, then adding an ethernet
cxn on top of it. Email me if you have trouble and I'll send you my pcmcia
config and wireless.opts files & notes ...

Phil