How do you unsubsribe from this service...

Daniel Rose drose at nla.gov.au
Thu Aug 15 12:30:44 EST 2002

Sent "on-list" for the benefit of others who also need to know.

You can also do it "web-style..."

It's a bit complicated.  If you look you'll see that the email is from
"wireless at lists.samba.org".

So try the website "http://lists.samba.org"

Then scroll down the bottom to "wireless", and click that.

Then enter your email address in the very bottom box on the page, click
"Edit Options" and follow the instructions from there.