DNS Proposal for Australian Community Wireless Networks

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Sat Aug 10 07:40:54 EST 2002

Hi,

This came out of the technical meeting here in Sydney Wednesday night ..
we're nutting it out now. How do you guy's feel about a national, group
independant namespace?

There will soon be a site up with info at http://www.cw.net.au/ (in the
next day or two)

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----