Newbie: Wireless Telephone

Brett Lymn blymn at baesystems.com.au
Fri Aug 2 11:28:04 EST 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 10:41:50AM +1000, Tony Langdon wrote:

> > Maybe thunder clouds should be approved before they fly
> > overhead as they
> > are capable of getting connected into the telephone network
> > as well :-)
>
> Well, I think in this case, the ACA are lower ranking than <insert deity
> here>, so their rules don't apply. ;-)

Errrr... the ACA may try to dispute that.  Anyway, if you get caught
screwing with the phone system then you WILL be in serious doo-doo as
someone has already pointed out.  If you don't have things just right
you could pop up as something unusual on the telstra exchange
monitoring (maybe) so it may not be a case of needing to find you, you
may give yourself away.  A cordless phone is so much safer.  If you
feel the need to hack, why not get a cordless phone and gut that?

--
Brett Lymn