Newbie: Wireless Telephone

Jamie Lovick jalovick at doof.org
Thu Aug 1 17:54:31 EST 2002

Hi,

As far as I know, this only applies if you're connecting a device to
telecommunications network.

If you're just using it to make a Voice over IP call to another
location on the wireless network, it should be fine.

Of course it is always recommended that you review any relevant
telecommunications laws and acts.

Regards

Jamie

--
Jamie Lovick    <->  IT Consultant    <-> +614 1479 1681
Hobby     : Doof.org                   -> jalovick at doof.org
Director  : Drastic Solutions Pty Ltd  -> jalovick at drasticsolutions.com.au
----- Public Relations Officer - the Australian Wireless Association -----