Newbie: Wireless Telephone

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Thu Aug 1 16:19:20 EST 2002

You'd be pushing to get anything like this homebrewed, due to ACA
regulations requiring that anything connected to a phhone line requiring
Austel approval (I'm assuming you're in .au, because that's the focus of
this list).

It's a $12000 fine, if caught.

A cordless phone from $50 and up is much cheaper. :-)

If you are outside of .au, please disregard this message. :)

---