PCMCIA to PCI adaptor

Reynolds, Alfred Alfred.Reynolds at dsto.defence.gov.au
Wed Apr 17 09:10:04 EST 2002

I recently acquired a couple of cheap white orinoco cards. Now I want to
setup a network at home, and to do this I would like to place on of the
cards in my network access box (i.e my linux machine that runs the ADSL).
Does anyone have any recommendations on the brand of adaptor to use (or ones
not to use) and where I could get them at a good price? I plan to run this
in Ad-Hoc mode, I can live without an access point for the moment :) (once I
get a prism2 card I can make my own AP anyway ;)

Thanks,
Alfred