Legacy Wavelan stuff.

Jamz at AirNet.Com.AU Jamz at AirNet.Com.AU
Wed Sep 19 09:23:07 EST 2001

If you are using the older type ISA WaveLAN cards, they don't handle the
hidden transmitter problem at all and only really work effectively when they
can all see each other.  You could conceivably use a machine with two of the
cards on different channels as a bridge, but people that have tried this
reported leakage out of the cards causing interference problems across the
channels.

I am not familiar with your WavePoint 1 bridge but keep in mind the Legacy
ISA WaveLAN cards are NOT 802.11 compliant.

Sorry to be a bit of a downer, but I have had these problems and recently
sold my ISA cards for just these reasons, as they were really only good for
a single point-to-point setup.

Cheers,
	Jamz.

PC's.