Netgear MA301 wont install ??

Richard Howlett vk7zbx at mpx.com.au
Sun Sep 2 13:13:57 EST 2001

Howdy All,

I posred last night to query about the compatability of the Netgear MA301 PCI-->PCMCIA adapter and
the Orinoco Silver card.

Well, the problen seems to lay with the MA301 adapter card. In istalls OK, but on examination of the device
manager, the problem is reported that the device is not working, error 10.
I have downloaded new drivers from the Netgear site, their FAQ is not of much help either.

I would like to assume that there shouldn't be a problem, also the Netgear adapter card is reasonably priced
at Hardly Normal at $129.00

However if I can't get it to work at all its no good.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks

Richard