Thinkpad T23 wireless?

yours truly allan at straylight.counterpop.net
Sat Oct 20 08:08:12 EST 2001

I just recently bought an IBM Thinkpad T23 w/integrated wireless "minipci" card.
It's based on an Intersil "Prism 2.5" chipset, which I can't seem to find any linux
information on. I can't seem to get this thing recognized by the hermes driver, so
I'm not sure if it's compatible or not. The card does not show up in a pcmcia slot
ala cardctl, so I think that it might be a genuine device on the pci bus. Here's
what it looks like in lspci:

02:02.0 Network controller: Harris Semiconductor: Unknown device 3873 (rev 01)

The card's entry in /proc/pci looks like this:

  Bus  2, device   2, function  0:
    Network controller: PCI device 1260:3873 (Harris Semiconductor) (rev 1).
      IRQ 11.
      Master Capable.  Latency=64.
      Prefetchable 32 bit memory at 0xec000000 [0xec000fff].

Any help would be great.

	-Allan