long distance in Perth

Matthew Lambie mlambie at pacc.com.au
Sun Oct 7 16:18:13 EST 2001

Talking with a mate yesterday after our testing and it looks like he may
have an even better location for a link. He is right on the hill face so he
could effectivley be hit from anywhere in Perth with LOS to the hills. This
would mean another AP for innaloo.net (will have to register hills.com.au as
well ;)

But let's just get my link up first.

Matt Lambie