Wireless in Mandrake?

jarmo kettunen oh1mrr at nic.fi
Tue Nov 27 06:50:29 EST 2001

Hi

Is there anybody using wireless in mandrake (8.1) or RH,ques they are acting
same way?

As a beginner it seems,like inventing wheel again...-)

If somebody,who's using,could send me models of all "config" files,I could
figure what's that I need?

It seems,that I have some difficulties to get this working....For instance
with this new 2.4.16-pre1 kernel wireless-tools does not compile at all,
so I quess I have to configure all by hand.
I get allready my card regonized,but no signals monitored...(with Korinoco).

I would have more "twisted" model about configurations,than Howtos are
giving me at the moment....

So please...If somebody could help with exaple files....

Jarmo
oh1mrr at nic.fi