Orino Silver / Orinoco AP-1000

Lars Duesing ld at stud.fh-muenchen.de
Tue Nov 20 03:15:01 EST 2001

Hi list,

I've got serious troubles using the orinoc_cs-driver to connect an
Orinoco Silver card to the Orinoco AP-1000. Sometimes connection works
(very rare), mostly it doesn't connect. I've tried with newest kernel
(2.2.15-pre6) and newest wireless-tools (22).
But it keeps not working.

The best is - if I use a Siemens ISurf-Card everything works - plugging
in, connecting, getting DHCP-ACK, Network is there.

Very strange.

any help?

Lars Duesing

	Students' Office, Munich University of Applied Sciences
This mail may contain private and/or confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please discard this mail
immediately. Any unauthorized use of the information in this mail is
prohibited by international law.