Orinoco silver, ISA pcmcia adaptor and Redhat 7.1, problems.

Dent, Mike m.dent at lancaster.ac.uk
Tue Jul 31 20:12:28 EST 2001

Anthony, thanks for your reply, this did the trick! I had previously tried the
jumper in the
other position too, 0x3e0, which somebody said should work. But taking the
jumper off and
commenting /etc/sysconfig/pcmcia as above worked!

What advantages/fixes are there in the new 2.4.7 orinoco stuff?

thanks
Mike