orinoco_cs insmod problems

That Jeff Guy jefreypu at onebox.com
Sun Jul 29 11:09:58 EST 2001

I'm trying to build and install the orinoco_cs driver, but when I run
insmod, I get these unresolved dependencies:

orinoco_cs.o: unresolved symbol dldwd_proc_dev_init
orinoco_cs.o: unresolved symbol dldwd_setup
orinoco_cs.o: unresolved symbol dldwd_shutdown
orinoco_cs.o: unresolved symbol dldwd_proc_dev_cleanup
orinoco_cs.o: unresolved symbol dldwd_reset
orinoco_cs.o: unresolved symbol dldwd_interrupt

Has anyone seen this before/know the resolution? I would appreciate any
assistance.

Thanks!

-Jeffrey Poore

Jeffrey Poore - jeffguy at tellme.com - jefreypu at alum.mit.edu
That Jeff Guy - Infrastructure Engineer - Tellme Networks
w: 650-930-9304 c: 650-270-3979 f: 650-417-2059 x1624

Revolutionizing how people and businesses use the telephone.
Tellme, the phone as it can be. Find out more @ www.tellme.com

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com