Small PCs (was Wireless Access Points)

Jamin W. Collins jcollins at asgardsrealm.net
Mon Dec 17 02:07:20 EST 2001

On Thu, 2001-12-13 at 17:08, JonesMB wrote:
> I wonder if there is a market for PCs that have the same approx. dimensions
> as a VCR or DVD player and fit in a home entertainment center or TV
> stand.  if such a PC existed, you could have one of those in your hall and
> the AP nearby.

There are numerous companies making small PC.  I provided the link to
one such PC earlier (it had integrated modem and 10/100 ethernet).

ePC-II (by far the smallest I've seen)
http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/epsmalpc.html

And there are numerous companies making small cases such as:
http://www.geodatasys.com/fxd01.htm

Jamin W. Collins