Wireless Access Points

JonesMB jonesmb at arthem.com
Fri Dec 14 10:08:46 EST 2001

don't any companies make small footprint PCs that use industry standard
peripherals.  that might be a solution.

to conserve space I guess you could also use a laptop.  one card in the
laptop could go to the phone line and the other would be a cross-over
ethernet cable to the AP or something similar.

I wonder if there is a market for PCs that have the same approx. dimensions
as a VCR or DVD player and fit in a home entertainment center or TV
stand.  if such a PC existed, you could have one of those in your hall and
the AP nearby.

jmb