orinoco_cs on StrongArm board

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Wed Aug 29 11:35:17 EST 2001

On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 10:46:36AM -0400, Jacky Li wrote:

> I've been trying to get my orinoco card working on a StrongArm board but
> fails.  The card seems to be successfully recognized by PCMCIA services
> but it doesn't get through when the cardmgr was trying to execute
> './network start eth0'.  It has timeout error message shown as below in
> /var/log/messages.

I think there are alignment problems with the orinoco driver on ARM -
it seems I haven't put enough ((packed)) attributes in.  If you
haven't already, could you try the version of the driver from:
	http://www.ozlabs.org/people/dgibson/dldwd/testing

That has some changes to the alignment attributes which I hope will
help on ARM.

--
David Gibson			| Microsoft: Making the easy things hard
david at gibson.dropbear.id.au	| and the hard things buggy