orinoco_cs with 3com airconnect AP

David Gibson david at gibson.dropbear.id.au
Thu Aug 2 13:21:31 EST 2001

On Wed, Aug 01, 2001 at 08:01:51PM +0000, Mike L wrote:
> Im trying to get my orinoco gold card to comunicate with the 3com airconnect
> AP.
>
> Has anyone actually got this to work?
>
> Is there compatability problems with orinoco_cs and this AP?

Sounds like this is yet another AP for which we have encapsulation
problems.  Try changing the encaps_hdr variable in orinoco.c by
changing 0xf8 to 0x00, recompile the driver and see if it works.
Getting a better fix for this integrated is right at the top of by
TODO list...

--
David Gibson			| Microsoft: Making the easy things hard
david at gibson.dropbear.id.au	| and the hard things buggy