Request On Linux

Desta Haileselassie desta161921 at fastmail.fm
Wed Dec 26 14:36:04 GMT 2007

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am an undergraduate student in Computer Science. Currently i am
working on Linux and Windows Active Directory. I have installed samba
3.0.22 on my Linux Ubuntu 7.04 machine and i have joined my Linux
Ubuntu machine to windows server 2003 Domain Controller. All the users
of the Active Directory are logging on to the Ubuntu machine. What
problem i am having now is:-
1.Users should be able to change their password from the Linux Ubuntu
machine and the new password should be automatically applied to windows.
 This is to mean that I want the Users of the Active Directory to change
 their password from the Linux machine.
So would you mind helping me in solving this problem. You can send me
links to the packages that I am suppose to download or the steps I am
supposed to follow. Sorry for this; I have been trying it for a long
time but it couldn't work for me.
  Hoping to hear from you.

Thank you in advance.

Your sincerely,