Be the center of Attraction

shawana coleman garwyli at queerplaces.com
Tue Feb 15 18:37:14 GMT 2005

How to Attract Girls Instantly

Good Stuff... works very well and the scent is very pleasing to women.
Amber E, Murphysboro, IL

CNN: The power of smell is undeniable…humans are influenced by airborne
chemicals undetectable as odors, called pheromones. Researchers at the
University of Chicago say they have the first proof that humans produce and
react to pheromones.

http://cpl.Rlp.dreamproductgear.com/p/
Detailed information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

But yon's the palace, an' I s'pose 'is Majesty'll give ye a 'ot reception.
Thanks; I'll look him up, said the boy, and left the officer convulsed with
laughter
He soon knew why