[Samba] FW: smbsh problem - please help

Ali Abedi ali.abedi at bis-internet.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 13:51:39 GMT 2003

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the reply, what happened was I had a broken make file (I
think) but even though the smbsh and smbwrapper.so files where being
compiled and lnked they weren't being copied over to the executables
directory. I've found the compiled files and copied them over manually
and it all works fine.

Thanks for your help

Ali

Ali Abedi
T: 0845 355 5100 | D: 020 7861 9334 | M: 077 6490 6182