smbclient and Novell 6

Dwayne Godden dwayne.godden at impaq.net.au
Thu Feb 27 04:43:41 GMT 2003

PLEASE HELP!!!!....

Douse smbclient with with Novell 6 Native File for Windows (CIFS).

When I try I can login ok but when I do a "dir" or "ls" I get a load of
crap back.

can some help????..

I have tyred with the Latest version of SAMBA and also with smbclient
for win32.
Dwayne Godden
Systems Engineer
Impaq Australia Pty Ltd ABN 42 091 657 199
Phone: 03-9426-9500
Mail to: dwayne.godden at impaq.net.au

The next generation intranet product 'LearningPoint' Has arrived
please visit us at www.impaq.net.au
<outbind://35/DOCUME~1/dgodden/LOCALS~1/Temp/FrontPageTempDir/www.impaq.
net.au>  for a virtual tour.

information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this message is prohibited.

If you have received this message in error please notify Impaq Australia
Pty Ltd immediately.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
and may not necessarily reflect the views of Impaq Australia Pty Ltd.