smbfs mount error

jordi.valverde at bcn.concatel.com jordi.valverde at bcn.concatel.com
Mon Oct 8 08:35:51 GMT 2001

Hi,

I have a Redhat 6.2 with a samba server 2.0.7 with smbfs mounts and I have
a problem with it.
The question is that I mount that shares with a line like this:
//srvcct04/conta        /var/shared/empresa/dpto/conta2         smbfs
auto,ro,username=xxxxx,password=xxxxx              0      0

and I don't know how the shares dismounts because *I think* the NT do a
connection timeout.
There is any way to have this mounts mounted all the time?
The screen of that server leave an output like this:

smb_request: result: -32, setting invalid
and, smb_retry: signal failed, error=-3

Thank's in advance.

Regards.