NT and SMB client issues

Allen, Michael B (RSCH) Michael_B_Allen at ml.com
Thu Aug 23 20:52:07 GMT 2001

This has nothing to do with mount smb volumes. You need to flip on uploading for your this ftpd you speak of but of course I don't know anything about this program. Start by just taking smb out of the
loop. Then get upload to work and _then_ setup the smb mount. Use the username option to smbmount if you don't want to mount as root (you might also use autofs).

Mike