[Samba] Getting 'Access Denied' under Offline mode (Offline Files)

June Chong | TechnologyWise june at tw.co.nz
Thu Sep 19 03:24:32 UTC 2024

Hi there,

Just following up on this enquiry we had last week.

We just wanted to clarify what protocols /security have changed between
4.15.13 and 4.19.5 that would effect offline files. We've looked through
all the release notes between these versions and can't see anything
related. (Perhaps someone can point us in the right direction?)

Again, we are aware and understand that offline files are not
recommended. At the moment Folder redirection is used in combination
with offline files for users that work remotely.

We are planning on changing the structure, just not immediately at this
stage.

Does anyone else have a similar structure?

Appreciate any advice the community can give in regards to this.

Kind regards,

--
*June Chong*
*Engineer | TechnologyWise*