[Samba] Usrname map and Windows ACLs question

Ivan Lopez ilopez at enress.gov.ar
Wed May 29 12:40:42 UTC 2024

Hi!. I've already read that really useful notebook. Thanks for it.
Sadly, I couldn't find any differences.

All seems work OK without "username map" but as soon as I map
OURDOM\Administrator to root vía "username map",  I lost "Sessions" and
"Open files" in RSAT, so I would like to know if I miss something
without that mapping.

Does RSAT sessions and Open Files work with YOURDOM\Administrator mapped
to root in your infraestructure?

Thanks.

Ing Iván López
Sistemas - ENRESS