[Samba] Usrname map and Windows ACLs question

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Tue May 28 17:38:07 UTC 2024

Hola Iván,

Good that you use MJT repo, but you probably don’t need it, bookworm back ports provides the same version these days.

http://samba.bigbird.es/doku.php?id=samba:installing-from-backports

https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=samba&suite=bookworm-backports

Regarding your member server, may I suggest you check out my notes, based on official samba wiki:

http://samba.bigbird.es/doku.php?id=samba:file-server

Also for your ACLs:

http://samba.bigbird.es/doku.php?id=samba:configuring-shares

Un saludo,