[Samba] Security Implications of "ldap server require strong auth"?

Christian Naumer christian.naumer at greyfish.net
Tue May 28 05:36:13 UTC 2024

Hi Thomas,
you can get Nextcloud to work without that parameter set. Either you
need to configure your host to accept the ldaps certificate or to not
check Ther cert if it is not signed by public authority.
A Google search with Nextcloud and ldaps and Active Directory should help.

Regards

Christian

Am 27.05.24 um 15:57 schrieb Bestattungen Vitt - Thomas Reitelbach via
samba: