[Samba] Extending the samba schema from OpenLdap

Omnis ludis - games sergey.gortinsc17 at gmail.com
Mon May 20 08:53:50 UTC 2024

Good afternoon, I prepared a file with attributes and classes for the samba
ad schema extension, I used oLschema2ldif to create an ldif file for the
extension, I managed to add a list of attributes to the schema
successfully, but when I try to add a class, the following error occurs

at block before line 17" on DN
CN=AsteriskExtension,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=schema,DC=upDC=schema,DC=up
Add failed after processing 0 records
The error shows that there is duplication of entries in the file, but in
fact my entry in the file looks like this:
dn: CN=AsteriskExtension,CN=Schema,CN=Configuration,DC=schema,DC=up
objectClass: top
objectClass: classSchema
governsID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.22736.5.2.1
schemaIdGuid:: cr41tj7nW6N4O4nU4/c4kg==
cn: AsteriskExtension
name: AsteriskExtension
lDAPDisplayName: AsteriskExtension
subClassOf: top
objectClassCategory: 3
mustContain: cn
mayContain:AstContext
mayContain: AstExtension
mayContain: AstPriority
mayContain: AstApplication
mayContain: AstApplicationData
It’s clear that there is no duplication in the file, so I’m confused, what
could it be?