[Samba] sysvol issues

Sonic sonicsmith at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 17:59:46 UTC 2024

On Sat, Jun 29, 2024 at 1:15 PM Rowland Penny via samba
<samba at lists.samba.org> wrote:
> To be honest, it probably is normal.
Seems to be.

> The DC I tested on is running 4.20.2 on Debian and I get no output, the
> command runs silently.

That idmap output does eventually stop, and the sysvolcheck run after
it gives no output. It would be nice to find out what's going on.

A testparm does not output that message.

The only notable differences in the output of "testparm -sv" on both
systems is three additional lines in the 4.20 system (the one with the
idmap output, which had the same issue before the upgrade from
4.19.6).
acl claims evaluation = AD DC only
wsp property file =
smb3 unix extensions = No