[Samba] sysvol issues

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Sat Jun 29 17:57:57 UTC 2024

I’d always set up a second DC. In this particular case, I’d set it up, sync idmap, sync sysvol, reboot, and run sysvolreset and see if problem persists.

If it doesn’t, I’d get rid of the old DC, but first transfer FSMO roles. And then join a second DC again.

I *always* recommend having *at least* another DC, and make local backups *in both* DCs of the domain.

Regards,

LP