[Samba] Online AD Backup fails with "no auth" in 4.20?

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Thu Jun 27 12:46:37 UTC 2024

Hopefully other senior members can help, I would not know what else to suggest.

In my case it’s been the other way around . It works on DCs, not in members.

/usr/bin/samba-tool domain backup online --targetdir=/root/samba-ad-backup-dc1/ —server=dc1 -UAdministrator%My$ecretPassword

Has always worked in DC, actually all my DCs run this daily and keep 10 copies.

LP