[Samba] GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information (Server not found in Kerberos database)

Omnis ludis - games sergey.gortinsc17 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 08:52:17 UTC 2024

Good afternoon, please tell me there is such an infrastructure windows
domain and samba domain between them, one-sided external outgoing trust
relationships are set up, so that users from the windows domain can freely
enter the samba domain, I entered the client into the samba domain and all
users from the samba domain can safely pass to this client, but that's not
the task of users they do not want to authenticate from the windows domain
in any way when I try to log in to a client from the samba domain under
them, I get the following error in sssd on the client, GSSAPI Error:
Unspecified GSS failure.  Minor code may provide more information (Server
not found in Kerberos database), do I understand correctly that this works
like this, the client accesses the samba domain controller, since there is
no given user in samba, the request is redirected to the windows domain
controller and that in turn must provide information about this to users
from its database kerberos? but for some reason this does not happen, does
anyone have at least some information on this error, I have already tried
many different scenarios and can not log in as a user in any way, as if
samba does not process information correctly, while if you build a two-way
trusting relationship, then everything works as it should