[Samba] off group conversations and answers

nick pitlosh nickpitlosh at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 22:08:51 UTC 2024

Greetings,

I know that there is limited ability to control this, but I tend to read
this list quite often, and it is a point of frustration that often
conversations leave the list entirely and I would really appreciate it if
there were some effort to make that harder.

There have been many times in the past where the discussion on a topic i'm
reading on simply ends. It'd be nice if the list were more informative,
especially in searching past contributions on the archive.

Anyway,
Thanks for the years of support.

Nick