[Samba] use of =?utf-8?Q?=E2=80=98idmap=5Fldb=3Ause_?=rfc2307 =?utf-8?Q?=3D_yes=E2=80=99_?=in DCs

Luis Peromarta lperoma at icloud.com
Thu Jun 20 10:32:33 UTC 2024

This looks OK, and is a member server config.

We refer to DCs in this article

http://samba.bigbird.es/doku.php?id=samba:no-need-for-use-rfc2307

You do not need "use idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes" on a DC, unless under very special circumstances.

This line in a DC does not affect your member servers, it only affects DCs.

LP