[Samba] lock account UserAccountControl

Omnis ludis - games sergey.gortinsc17 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 08:54:13 UTC 2024

Good afternoon, please tell me, I’m trying to block an account in a test
environment, for this I change the UserAccountControl attribute by setting
the bit 0x0010 which means LOCKOUT and also calculate FILETIME + 30 min and
set it to the Lockouttime attribute, but that’s not the problem, the
UserAccountControl attribute returns to its initial value 512
DEFAULT_USER_ACCOUNT Does anyone have any ideas on how to block an account
and what attribute still needs to be changed for this or is this task not
possible and only entering an incorrect password will lead to blocking?